Open Tuesday – Sunday, Food Friday & Saturday
Since we are a small brewery, our beer supply isn’t limitless however this also means our selection is always changing. So keep an eye on what’s on tap and stop by regularly for some new and interesting beers.
We have some small snacks available at our self-serve concession stand. Nachos and soft pretzels everyday and on weekends we are soon to have hot dogs and brats! As always, you are welcome to bring your own food or order a pizza from one of the great places nearby.
Updates and Events
- Our event space is open and ready for private events.
- Election Day! – We’re now open Tuesdays election event!
- Thanksgiving closed
- 12/15 Oatmeal Raisin Cookie beer release
- 12/21 Pinot Noir Barrel Aged Scotch Ale release
- Christmas eve – 8am – noon – Bottle Release for Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, Twins Cherry Cheesecake and Barrel Aged Scotch Ale
- Christmas – closed
- New Years eve – noon – 5pm
- New Years day – closed
One of Trip Advisor’s 20 Can’t Miss Breweries
Checkout the list from Trip Advisor where they ranked us as one of the 20 Can’t Miss Breweries in the Midwest
Happy 5-Hour Fridays!
On Friday afternoons from Noon – 5 pm select brews are $1 off.
Growler Fill Specials on Wednesday
All Wednesday receive $2 off 64oz growlers and $1 off 32oz squealers.
Thursday Happy Hours
Get $1 off select brews from 4 – 7pm.
Bicycle and dog Sunday’s
Ride your bicycle or bring your dog to the brewery and get $1 off your first drink.