Open Tuesday – Sunday
Since we are a small brewery, our beer supply isn’t limitless however this also means our selection is always changing. So keep an eye on what’s on tap and stop by regularly for some new and interesting beers.
We have some small snacks available at our self-serve concession stand including nachos, soft pretzels, candy and jerky. As always, you are welcome to bring your own food or order a pizza from one of the great places nearby.
Updates and Events
- February 15th 6pm – tapping of Skeptic Red Strong Ale
- February 25th – 6 – 9pm Jacob Hackman Live in the Taproom
- March 11th Snake Saturday and Kegs and Pancakes (details and RSVP for Breakfast)
- March 12th – Closed to recover from Snake Saturday 😉
- June 3rd – 4th Annual Get Ripped Brew Fest – Details soon
One of Trip Advisor’s 20 Can’t Miss Breweries
Checkout the list from Trip Advisor where they ranked us as one of the 20 Can’t Miss Breweries in the Midwest
Tuesday All Drinks Happy Night
Get $1 off all our brews and drinks all night (that’s only $4 for most drinks and brews)
Growler Fill Specials on Wednesday
All Wednesday receive $2 off 64oz growlers and $1 off 32oz squealers.
Thursday Happy Hours
Get $1 off select brews from 4 – 7pm.
Happy 5-Hour Fridays!
On Friday afternoons from Noon – 5 pm select brews are $1 off.
Bicycle and dog Sunday’s
Ride your bicycle or bring your dog to the brewery and get $1 off your first drink.