The 4th of July is on a Friday this year, and The Big Rip is throwing a fun outdoor bash that will end with a great view of the Riverfest Fireworks.
Our doors open at noon and our parking lot will be fenced off so that we will have plenty of space! Bring your lawn chairs, tailgating tents and your set of washers and be prepared to spend the day and night with us.
- Doors open noon – fireworks
- Raffles and other prizes available
- Food available from El Burrito Loco & Back Rack Grill
- Snow Cones from Kona Ice
- Movie showing of Independence Day from Screenland Theatre
- Adult root beer floats and 10+ beers to choose from
- Music from Amendment 21 (6pm – fireworks)
NO Minors will be allowed in without parents present. No cost to attend event. No RSVP Required, but checkout our official Facebook Event Page