Three years, it’s finally becoming a tradition! The 4th of July is on a Saturday this year, and The Big Rip is throwing another fun outdoor bash that will end with a great view of the Riverfest Fireworks.
Our doors open at noon and our parking lot will be fenced off so that we will have lots of space! Bring your lawn chairs, tailgating tents and your set of washers and be prepared to spend the day and night with us.
We will have two bars inside and one outside to keep lines short and keep the brews flowing. Screenland will be bringing their 20′ outdoor screen this year so the movie experience will be even better! We will also have a psychic on hand for readings after 7pm.
Checkout some Photos from this year’s event.
- Doors open noon – 11pm (or whenever the movie is over, whichever is later)
- Raffles and other prizes available to benefit Great Plains SPCA
- Food available from El Burrito Loco & Back Rack Grill
- Movie showing of Independence Day from Screenland Theatre
- 9+ home made beers, adult root beer and other specialty drinks
- Music from Blackbird Revue in evening
- Psychic readings available after 7pm from Psychic Solutions
NO Minors will be allowed in without parents present. $1 all day pass, includes raffle ticket. No RSVP Required, no outside beer allowed. Parking will be available across the street compliments of our friend’s at Ryerson.
BIG thanks to the following friends for providing items for the raffle: