We are ready for our 4th year holding the best Independence Day party in KC! The 4th of July is on a Monday this year but that won’t stop us from having a great time that will end with a great view of the Riverfest Fireworks.
Our doors open at 4pm this year and our parking lot will be fenced off so that we will have lots of space! Bring your lawn chairs and umbrellas, but since we are starting later this year we ask that you leave your tail gate tents at home.
The Sandlot movie will be playing after dark compliments of Screenland Armour and Tapcade.
We will have two bars inside and one outside to keep lines short and keep the brews flowing. We will also have a psychic on hand for readings after 7pm. Up to date details on our facebook event page.
- $2 Cash Cover
- Doors open 4pm until movie is concluded
- Food available from Hawg Jaw Que and Brew
- Sandlot (1993) movie playing on 20′ screen outside at dark
- 10 house made beers, adult root beer and other specialty drinks
- Music from Gas Food Lodging starting at 5pm
- Psychic readings available after 6pm from Psychic Solutions
NO Minors will be allowed in without parents present. No RSVP Required, no outside beer allowed. Parking will be available across the street compliments of our friend’s at Ryerson.
Checkout some Photos from last year’s event