We are ready for our 5th year holding the best Independence Day party in KC! The 4th of July is on a Wednesday this year but that won’t stop us from having a great time that will end with an awesome view of the Riverfest Fireworks.
Our doors open at 4pm and our parking lot will be open for the party. Bring your lawn chairs and shade umbrellas, due to space constraints we ask that you leave your tail gate tents at home.
The Sandlot movie will be playing after dark compliments of Screenland Armour and Tapcade.
We will have a bar inside and one outside to keep lines short and keep the brews flowing. Up to date details on our Facebook Event Page.
- $2 Cash Cover
- Doors open 4pm until movie is concluded
- Live Music from Stone Cutters Union
- Food available from Hawg Jaw Que and Brew
- Sandlot movie playing on 20′ screen outside at dark
- 12 house made beers, adult root beer and other specialty drinks
- Non-alcoholic root beer floats available for the kids!
- Live Music Starting at 5pm
NO Minors will be allowed in without parents present. No RSVP Required, no outside beer allowed. Parking will be available across the street compliments of our friend’s at Ryerson.
Checkout some Photos from last year’s event