We are ready for our 6th year holding the best Independence Day party in KC! The 4th of July is on a Thursday this year, so we plan on having a great time that will end with an awesome view of the Riverfest Fireworks.
Our doors open at 4pm and our parking lot will be open for the party. Bring your lawn chairs and shade umbrellas, due to space constraints we ask that you leave your tail gate tents at home.
The Sandlot movie will be playing after dark compliments of Screenland Armour and Tapcade.
We will have a bar inside and one outside to keep lines short and keep the brews flowing. Up to date details on our Facebook Event Page.
- $2 Cash Cover
- Doors open 4pm until movie is concluded
- Live Music
- Food available from Hawg Jaw Que and Brew
- Sandlot movie playing on 20′ screen outside at dark
- 13 house made beers, adult root beer and other specialty drinks
- Non-alcoholic root beer floats available for the kids!
- Live Music Starting at 5:30pm
Minors will be allowed in with parents present. No RSVP Required, no outside drinks allowed. Parking will be available across the street compliments of our friend’s at Ryerson.