The Big Rip Brewing Company strives to make a variety of unique beer. Our taps will be changing frequently and there will always be new beers to try.
Beers on Tap week of 9/1/16*
- Raspberry Gluten Free
- Hathor’s Sweet Brown
- Zeldas Vanilla Cream
- Forgetful River Pale Ale – NEW!
- Umbrella Kolsch
- 237 Milk Stout on Nitro
- Aisle 12 West Coast IPA
- Home made Root Beer
- Outlander Roggenbier – Rye Ale
- Scotchlander Wee Heavy
- Hefe the Killer
Fermenting beer or soon to be on tap
- Blackberry Gluten Free (once Raspberry GF is gone)
- Delta 88 IPA – week of 9/7
- Scotchlander Wee Heavy in Pinot Noir Wine Barrels (Late 2016)
- Imperial Coffee Porter – Pinot Noir Wine Barrel (sold out)
- Sour Sweet Brown Ale with Cherries (sold out)
* These are the beers we have supply of at the start of the weekend. Beers may sell out or additional beers may be added during the weekend.