The Big Rip Brewing Company strives to make a variety of unique beer. Our taps will be changing frequently and there will always be new beers to try.
Beers on Tap week of 8/1/14
- Raspberry Gluten Free – Cross between beer and wine, slight tart finish
- Twins Cherry Cheesecake – Sweet & tart cherry and vanilla ale (while supplies last)
- Kolsch – will be back on once Cherry Cheesecake is gone
- Aisle 12 West Coast IPA – Dry hopped with Citra and Cascade
- Hefe The Killer – German wheat with clove and a hint of banana
- Zelda’s Vanilla Cream Ale - Light color, hint of vanilla
- Mr. Fancy Pants English Pale – Award winning english pale ale
- Boomstick Pale Ale
- Outlander Roggenbier
- Hathor’s Sweet Brown – Flagship brown ale
- Franklin Road Coffee Porter – Uses Parkville Coffee House Ethiopian beans
- 237 Milk Stout
Fermenting beer or soon to be on tap:
- Scotch Ale
- Delta 88 IPA
- Hefe the Killer – Summer version
* These are the beers we have supply of at the start of the weekend. Beers may sell out or additional beers may be added during the weekend.
* Our beers are not available in stores yet. The images above simply look cool!