The Big Rip Brewing Company strives to make a variety of unique beer. Our taps will be changing frequently and there will always be new beers to try.
Beers on Tap week of 6/23/15*
- Raspberry Gluten Free – Cross between beer and wine, semi-dry finish
- Aisle 12 West Coast IPA
- Hathor’s Sweet Brown – Flagship brown ale
- Groovy Pale Ale
- Delta 88 IPA
- Bier de Garde – French Farmhouse
- Zelda’s Vanilla Cream Ale
- 32 Days of Night Black Lager
- 237 Imperial Milk Stout on Nitro
- Mr Fancy Pants English Pale
Fermenting beer or soon to be on tap
- Great Conjunction – Cherry Hefe (on tap 6/26/15)
- Umbrella Kolsche
In Barrels Aging:
- Imperial Coffee Porter – Pinot Noir Wine Barrel
- Sour Sweet Brown Ale with Cherries – Pinot Noir Wine Barrel
* These are the beers we have supply of at the start of the weekend. Beers may sell out or additional beers may be added during the weekend.
* Our beers are not available in stores yet. The images above simply look cool!