The Big Rip Brewing Company strives to make a variety of unique beer. Our taps will be changing frequently and there will always be new beers to try.
Beers on Tap week of 10/28/14
- Raspberry Gluten Free – Cross between beer and wine, slight tart finish
- Aisle 12 West Coast IPA – Dry hopped with Citra and Cascade
- Zelda’s Vanilla Cream – hint of vanilla bean
- Hefe The Killer – Summer Version
- Mr. Fancy Pants English Pale – Award winning english pale ale
- Boomstick Pale Ale – light pale with cascade hops
- Hathor’s Sweet Brown – Flagship brown ale
- Magic Hour Chai Milk Stout – Almost gone for the year!
- 237 Milk Stout
- THIC Amber Ale – Our first amber!
Fermenting beer or soon to be on tap:
- Blueberry Pomegranate Gluten Free (when Raspberry is gone)
- Franklin Road Coffee Porter – Mid November
* These are the beers we have supply of at the start of the weekend. Beers may sell out or additional beers may be added during the weekend.
* Our beers are not available in stores yet. The images above simply look cool!