Hathor’s Sweet Brown
Imperial Milk Stout
Aisle 12 West Coast IPA
The Big Rip Brewing Company strives to make a variety of unique beer. Our taps will be changing frequently and there will always be new beers to try.
Beers on Tap week of 8/3/15*
- Raspberry Gluten Free – Cross between beer and wine, semi-dry finish
- Aisle 12 West Coast IPA
- Hathor’s Sweet Brown – Flagship brown ale
- Umbrella Kolsch
- Hefe the Killer
- Delta 88 IPA
- Zelda’s Vanilla Cream Ale
- 237 Imperial Milk Stout on Nitro
- Mr Fancy Pants English Pale
- Groovy Pale Ale
- Cherry Cheesecake Ale – While supplies last, no growler fills.
Fermenting beer or soon to be on tap
- Cinnamon Roll Porter(new!)
In Barrels Aging:
- Imperial Coffee Porter – Pinot Noir Wine Barrel (bottles to be sold in September)
- Sour Sweet Brown Ale with Cherries – Pinot Noir Wine Barrel
* These are the beers we have supply of at the start of the weekend. Beers may sell out or additional beers may be added during the weekend.