The Big Rip Brewing Company strives to make a variety of unique beer. Our taps will be changing frequently and there will always be new beers to try.
Beers on Tap week of 1/23/15*
- Blackberry Gluten Free – Cross between beer and wine, semi-dry finish
- Mr. Fancy Pants English Pale – Award winning english pale ale
- Delta 88 IPA
- Hathor’s Sweet Brown – Flagship brown ale
- 237 Milk Stout
- Franklin Road Coffee Porter
- Aisle 12 West Coast IPA – Dry hopped with Citra and Cascade
- Umbrella Kolsch – light, crisp and great for parties
- Hefe the Killer (winter version)
Fermenting beer or soon to be on tap:
- Imperial Coffee Porter (on tap 1/24)
- Delta 88 with apricots, brown sugar and peppercorns (Valentines day)
- Blackberry Kolsch (valentines day)
- Aisle 12 West Coast IPA with Mangos
In Barrels Aging:
- Imperial Coffee Porter – Pinot Noir Wine Barrel
- Sour Sweet Brown Ale with Cherries – Pinot Noir Wine Barrel
* These are the beers we have supply of at the start of the weekend. Beers may sell out or additional beers may be added during the weekend.
* Our beers are not available in stores yet. The images above simply look cool!