The Big Rip Brewing Company strives to make a variety of unique beer. Our taps will be changing frequently and there will always be new beers to try.
Beers on Tap week of 3/19/15*
- Blackberry Gluten Free – Cross between beer and wine, semi-dry finish
- The Priest Mint Milk Chocolate Milk Stout
- Groovy Pale Ale – Amarillo hopped
- Hefe the Killer – German wheat
- Hathor’s Sweet Brown – Flagship brown ale
- 237 Milk Stout
- Mr Fancy Pants English Pale – Bronze winner in Denver International Beer Festival
- Umbrella Kolsch – light, crisp and great for parties
Fermenting beer or soon to be on tap:
- The Kurgan – Scotch Ale (3/25)
- Delta 88 IPA
- West Coast IPA
- Bier de Garde
In Barrels Aging:
- Imperial Coffee Porter – Pinot Noir Wine Barrel
- Sour Sweet Brown Ale with Cherries – Pinot Noir Wine Barrel
* These are the beers we have supply of at the start of the weekend. Beers may sell out or additional beers may be added during the weekend.
* Our beers are not available in stores yet. The images above simply look cool!