The Big Rip Brewing Company strives to make a variety of unique beer. Our taps will be changing frequently and there will always be new beers to try.
Beers on Tap week of 12/15/14
- Blueberry Pomegranate – Cross between beer and wine, dry finish
- Pennywise Sweet Tater Ale – 75lbs sweet potato, spices, brown sugar
- Hefe The Killer – Winter Version
- Mr. Fancy Pants English Pale – Award winning english pale ale
- Delta 88 IPA
- Hathor’s Sweet Brown – Flagship brown ale
- 237 Milk Stout
- Franklin Road Coffee Porter
- THIC Amber Ale – Our first amber!
- Aisle 12 West Coast IPA – Dry hopped with Citra and Cascade
Fermenting beer or soon to be on tap:
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Ale – week before christmas
* These are the beers we have supply of at the start of the weekend. Beers may sell out or additional beers may be added during the weekend.
* Our beers are not available in stores yet. The images above simply look cool!