The Big Rip Brewing Company strives to make a variety of unique beer. Our taps will be changing frequently and there will always be new beers to try.
Beers on Tap week of 9/10/14
- Raspberry Gluten Free – Cross between beer and wine, slight tart finish
- Kolsch – will be back on once Cherry Cheesecake is gone
- Aisle 12 West Coast IPA – Dry hopped with Citra and Cascade
- Hefe The Killer – Summer Version
- Mr. Fancy Pants English Pale – Award winning english pale ale
- Delta 88 IPA – Our hoppiest offering
- Outlander Roggenbier
- Hathor’s Sweet Brown – Flagship brown ale
- Magic Hour Chai Milk Stout – using Hugo Tea’s Chai also made on the brewing system at Big Rip
- The Kurgan Scotch Ale – Boozy and malty
- 237 Milk Stout
Fermenting beer or soon to be on tap:
- Boomstick Pale Ale
- Vanilla Cream Ale
* These are the beers we have supply of at the start of the weekend. Beers may sell out or additional beers may be added during the weekend.
* Our beers are not available in stores yet. The images above simply look cool!